WORSHIP WITH US
Participate to the degree that's authentic to your journey. If you're new, take your time and ask questions!
What to Expect
- Start time is 10:00 AM. We're done by 11:15 AM.
- Location: Sol Collective, a non-traditional, art gallery atmosphere. Come as you are.
- A welcoming environment. Are you nervous? Listen to a sermon or see a sample handout before hand.
- Coffee, tea and light snacks.
- Liturgy: an artful & historic format (see sample handout). The deep riches of Christianity greet you, to be explored or embraced.
- Explanations that assume the different backgrounds of those who come.
- Old songs and some new. We have a lot of fun resurrecting classic hymn texts with sweet new arrangements.
- A sermon that emphasizes God's grace, because that's the point. We assume you and your friends bring your doubts and smart questions, and we try to speak to those.
- Weekly celebration of the Lord’s Supper (AKA “the Eucharist” or “communion”). It is not odd if you sit this out. No pressure to participate in a way that is not authentic to your journey. Gluten Free communion crackers are available for those who need them.
Transportation & Parking
There’s a bike rack right out front.
There is free parking on the surrounding streets. If possible, please stick to 21st Street.
City Life is one block from the Broadway Light Rail station. Blue Line Trains arrive from the north (16th St station) and from the south (City College station) at about 9:55 on Sundays.