WORSHIP WITH US
Participate to the degree that's authentic to your journey. If you're new, take your time and ask questions!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Start time is 9:00 AM.
- Location: We meet at Living Stones Church located at 1390 Florin Road. During the last two years, we have taken extra precaution during the covid pandemic and variant surges. At times we have met on Zoom, outdoors at Living Stones church, or indoors with many precautions. We'd love for you to join us! Contact [email protected] if you have questions on how, when and where to gather with us!
- A welcoming environment. Listen to a sermon or see a sample handout before hand.
- Liturgy: an artful & historic format (see sample handout). The deep riches of Christianity greet you, to be explored or embraced.
- Explanations that assume the different backgrounds of those who come.
- Old songs and some new. We have a lot of fun resurrecting classic hymn texts with sweet new arrangements. Check out this Spotify playlist of specific songs and the style of music usually heard on a Sunday morning.
- A sermon that emphasizes God's grace, because that's the point. We assume you and your friends bring your doubts and smart questions, and we try to speak to those.
- Weekly celebration of the Lord’s Supper (AKA “the Eucharist” or “communion”). It is not odd if you sit this out. No pressure to participate in a way that is not authentic to your journey. Gluten Free communion crackers are available for those who need them.